The Cebu II Electric Cooperative, Inc. is looking for a Cadet Engineer to supervise and implement programs for operation and maintenance of distribution lines within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Male / Female - not more than 26 years old.
- Must be a registered Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge / experience on AutoCAD (2D or 3D).
- Knowledge on relevant software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Excellent in both written and oral communications, good interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and attentive to details and experience on handling people is desirable.
- Have the ability to multi-task and must be willing to work on a flexible schedule.
- Possess good personality traits and in good mental/physical health.
- Must possess a valide Professional Driver's License (Restriction 1 and 2).
Submit your application letter and resume:
CEBECO II Main Office, Malingin,
6010 Bogo City, Cebu
on or before October 4, 2013
CEBECO II Random Facts
- CEBECO II became the first to be awarded as the "Most Outstanding Electric Cooperative in the Philippines" in 1985 by NEA.
- CEBECO II has been categorized by the National Electrification Administration (NEA) as Categroy A+, Extra Large EC.
- CEBECO II covers eleven (11) municipalities and two (2) cities including: Daanbantayan, Medellin, San Remigio, Bogo City, Tabogon, Tabuelan, Borbon, Sogod, Tuburan, Catmon, Carmen, Compostela and Danao City. All thirteen (13) areas covered by CEBECO II are 100% energized covering 323 barangays.
- It was organized on December 28, 1977 as the 97th electric cooperative in the country.
- Started its initial operation on October 1979, taking over the old generating machineries of Visayan Electric Company (VECO) at their branch office in Bogo, Cebu serving only the households within the Poblacion.