Career Service Professional and Subprofessional Examinations8/15/2013 05:08:00 PM
Paper-and-Pencil Test (PPT)
PROFESSIONAL (Second Level) and SUBPROFESSIONAL (First Level)
The CSE-PPT is conducted nationwide twice or thrice a year subject to the approval of the Commission.
|Date of Examination:||October 13, 2013|
|Testing Center:||Cebu City|
|Filing of Applications Deadline:||August 23, 2013 (8:00am - 3:00pm)|
|Place of Filing:||Bogo City Hall|
- Must be Filipino citizen;
- Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of filing of application;
- for April 14, 2013 CSE-PPT, applicants must be born on or before February 28, 1995
- for October 13, 2013 CSE-PPT, applicants must be born on or before August 30, 1995
- Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised November 2012). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
- Four (4) copies of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
- Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Colored, with white background
- Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Printed on good quality photo paper.
- In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- In bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- Showing left and right ears
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
- With full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any), and signature over printed name. Four (4) copies of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
IDs with lacking information, particularly the applicants's date of birth, SHOULD be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
PASSING GRADE: 80.00
SCOPE OF EXAMINATION:
- Professional Level
- In English and Filipino: vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic, and numerical reasoning.
- In English and Filipino: vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, clerical operations, and numerical reasoning.
- Both levels of the examination will have general information questions on Philippine Constitution; Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R. A. 6713); peace and human rights issues and concepts; and environment management and protection.