- Open to all members of Bogohanon All Over The World (BAOTW).
- Group admins and their families are not allowed to join.
- Poem must be in Cebuano and not be more than 32 lines.
- Words must be written in full (handwritten, typed)
- Entries must be original and created by the contestant.
- Topic: Anything that depicts/relates to Bogo or Bogohanons.
Deadline of submission of entries: Nov 30, 2014
Send entries to Dodong Flores' private box.
Winners to be announced on Dec. 12, 2014
Prizes will be given on Dec. 15, 2014
First Prize - 1,000
Second Prize - 700
Third Prize - 500
Three consolation prizes - 200 cash or load.
Criteria:Originality - own creation
Theme - about the City of Bogo
Overall Impact - poem's ability to etch or register to reader's memory
Power - poem's ability to move, stir or entertain reader
Technical - correct use of Cebuano and spelling
Organization - presented in logical sequence
Rhyming - good / pleasant rhyming